Chem-Dry Far North Coast Carpet Cleaning Services
Upholstery Cleaning Far North Coast
Couches and lounge suites, sofas, arm chairs and other upholstered furniture receive a lot of daily use. Dust, food crumbs, spills and blemishes can’t be avoided.
There are a lot more things happening on your upholstery than you realise. Dead skin cells, body oils, bacteria and other contaminants collect on your upholstery, and can only be removed with a thorough professional upholstery cleaning.
Our highly trained professional upholstery cleaning technicians, utilising the Chem–Dry Far North Coast cleaning process, will have your furniture healthy, clean, as well as dry and ready for use, in just hours.
Chem-Dry Far North Coast uses minimal water and leaves less moisture behind than some cleaning processes. This reduces drying times and lessens the chance of mould, and bacteria growth.
Our gentle carbonating-cleaning process sees millions of tiny effervescent bubbles literally explode dirt from your upholstery fabrics, lifting them to the surface where they are thoroughly extracted.
We don’t use soaps or shampoos with residue, so our safe, non–toxic solutions actually help your upholstery stay cleaner longer.
Chem-Dry offers unique professional upholstery cleaning service advantages:
- Rapid dry times. Ready to use in as little as 3-4 hours
- Non Toxic solutions: 100% Safe for children and pets
- Saves You Money – no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your upholstery
- Great for auto upholstery, boat interiors, office dividers, furniture and any upholstered item
Benefits of cleaning your upholstery and fine textiles:
- Removes Odours
- Eliminates Spills
- Helps Your Furniture Last Longer
- Reduces Allergens
- Improves Indoor Air Quality
UPHOLSTERY CLEANING – THE PROCESS
- Your sofa / recliner / arm chair is pre-vacuumed with a commercial vacuum cleaner.
- An upholstery pre-spray is applied which helps loosen grease and dirt off the fabric.
- We allow it to dwell a few minutes before we start brushing with a gentle horse hair brush.
- Then the mineral cleaning and extraction is done by our Powerbase. A heavy duty extraction machine with a special upholstery tool.
- We always show special attention to arms and headrests where you generally find the most wear, tear and greasy residue.
Fabrics require routine protection from stains and spills. Over time, the stain guard on fabrics breaks down, allowing new spills to penetrate beyond the protection layer and into the fabrics where they can stain. A routine application of ChemDry Protectant will help your fabrics stay cleaner longer. After your next furniture clean, protect your investment with ChemDry; the industry’s best value.
ChemDry will help protect your upholstery & create that invisible barrier against stains.
ChemDry Fabric Protection provides an invisible barrier against most dirt and stains, refreshes the performance of stain resistant upholstery and fortifies its ability to resist soiling and staining. ChemDry Protectant leads the industry in repelling most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. It can be applied to all types of upholstery and fabrics as it forms an invisible shield around the upholstery fibers. This invisible shield creates a barrier to help keep stains becoming immersed in the fabric of your upholstered item, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the upholstery’s fabrics.
The benefits of upholstery protection:
- Prevents dirt and stains from being absorbed by the upholstery fabrics
- Provide an invisible barrier which gives you a fighting chance
- Refresh the performance of stain resistant upholstery
- Re-protection is far cheaper than buying new upholstery
- Protects your long-term investments
- Is safe for you, allergy sufferers and pets
Call today to schedule your Carpet, Upholstery, Rug or Grout and Tile Clean
Cleaning carpets for the whole of the Northern Rivers from Tweed Heads to Evans Head, including Ballina, Lismore, Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads, Murwillumbah, Kingscliff, Mullumbimby, Bangalow, Alstonville, Broadwater, Wardell, Cabarita, Goonellabah, Wollongbar Bilambil Heights, Terranora, Banora Point, Fingal, Pottsville, Lennox Head, Suffolk Park, Iluka and Yamba