Chem-Dry Far North Coast Carpet Cleaning Services
Mould Removal and Mould Remediation
Chem-Dry Far North Coast Mould Removal is an important service
- Black mould typically grows in those parts of your home which are not often visited. These include load-carrying beams and other structural supports. If mould grows into any porous surface, you might have to face serious problems as it could eat away at your structure and contents.
- Chem-Dry Far North Coast Mould Removal technicians are there to ensure that the mould in your home stays under control.
Our 5 Steps to a Healthier Home involve:
- Finding the moisture source.
- Drying the mould affected rooms.
- Cleaning and removing the mould.
- Treating the affected areas/rooms with a mould inhibitor.
- Advising you on a long-term action (if required) to maintain a mould free home.
Why do we need Chem-Dry Far North Coast Mould Removal?
- Our humid summer climate ensures that mould is found in many homes on the Far North Coast. Many homes suffer from moisture issues that can cause mould incubation.
- The related health problems caused by poor indoor air quality can be avoided. According to recent health research studies, mould spores can cause asthma. hay fever and skin allergies.
NEVER RISK IT – Mould can cause serious health issues, don’t ever scrub mould from a surface without being adequately protected; eyes, nose and mouth as a minimum should be covered. We would recommend full PPE before circulating mould spores.
The inhalation or touching of mould could lead to allergic reactions, especially in very sensitive individuals. The allergic responses could include symptoms related to hay fever, like sneezing, red eyes, skin rash and runny nose. It is in fact common to hear of allergic reactions caused by mould. It is crucial that the link between moisture and mouldis understood to get the whole restoration picture.
- There are varied sources of mould incubation. Some properties have a history of water ingress through building defects. Concrete screeds and poorly designed guttering come to mind. Lack of proper on-going ventilation also contributes to the mould problem in some homes. Badly maintained air-conditioning may contribute to the spread of mould in the home.
- We have been cleaning mouldy structures and contents on The Far North Coast, Northern Rivers and Tweed Coast for the last 18 years.
- We are fully equipped with the latest industrial dehumidifiers to help remove moisture from properties.
- We are an insurance industry preferred water damage restorer on The Far North Coast, Northern Rivers and Tweed Coast.
- It does not matter to us if you have a lot of mould throughout your home or just a small area that needs restoration. Our technicians will deliver the best possible mould removal service.
We are able to clean mouldy carpets and upholstery.
We can expertly attend to the removal of mould from walls and ceilings.
You can take steps to remove mould as well as mould spores growing inside your house. One way is to call for professional help. Chem-Dry Far North Coast has experienced mould remediation technicians who can detect mould in your home and deep clean it to remove the issue.
The primary reason for mould growth is the presence of moisture. So you need to control the indoor moisture level if you have to prevent the growth of mould. It is important to immediately address the issue of mould removal by cleaning up and fixing any water related problems that you may discover.
If the mould and/or water damage is caused by contaminated water or sewage, then it is best to call professionals who have experience in cleaning and repairing buildings that are damaged by waste water.
For professional mould removal, contact Chem-Dry Far North Coast
If you have noticed or suspect mould growing in your home, it’s best to contact the Chem-Dry mould removal service immediately. Our trained and experienced staff will visit your home and identify all possible areas of mould growth and work to remove it.
CALL 0408 232 066 TODAY
Call today to schedule your Carpet, Upholstery, Rug or Grout and Tile Clean
Cleaning carpets for the whole of the Northern Rivers from Tweed Heads to Evans Head, including Ballina, Lismore, Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads, Murwillumbah, Kingscliff, Mullumbimby, Bangalow, Alstonville, Broadwater, Wardell, Cabarita, Goonellabah, Wollongbar Bilambil Heights, Terranora, Banora Point, Fingal, Pottsville, Lennox Head, Suffolk Park, Iluka and Yamba